Who doesn’t love summer? The perfect name that encompasses a piece that is truly loved by everyone and makes everything just a little bit better.
- Primary Colors: beige & gold undertones
- Matte finish
- Adjustable size bracelet with lobster clasp closure
- Bead size: 3mm
- Materials: 14k gold-filled findings
- Waterproof & tarnish resistant
- Sold as one bracelet per order
- Note: this is *not* a stretch bracelet
PETITE: 6" length + 1" extension chain
Fits wrist sizes 6" - 7"
REGULAR: 7" length + 1" extension chain
Fits wrist sizes 7" - 8"
1-4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Once your order has been placed, please allow 3-5 business days for production as all pieces are made-to-order.
All packages are shipped from Toronto, Canada via Canada Post. Delivery time depends on the shipping option you select at checkout:
Canada: free standard shipping option
- delivery time: 4-10 business days
- no tracking or insurance included
Canada: upgraded shipping (+$9 CAD)
- delivery time: 1-13 business
- tracking number included
- insured up to $100 CAD
Canada orders over $200 CAD:
- upgraded shipping free of charge
- if you purchased upgraded shipping, the fee will be refunded
Outside of Canada
- delivery time: 6-14 business days
Please remember that once we drop off your package at the post office we have no control over the delivery speed. It is in Canada Post's hands. If you fear your package is lost, please contact us for assistance:
For peace of mind, we strongly advise choosing the tracked shipping option which includes insurance in the event that your item is lost in transit.
Yes, order pick-ups are available at my location (King & Bathurst).
Please leave a message in the "Notes to Seller" section at checkout indicating that you'd prefer to pick-up your order in person. I will then reach out to coordinate a pick-up date and time.
Yes! QUINSCO jewelry is made for care-free everyday wear and is water-safe and tarnish-resistant.
1. Wrap a piece of string around your wrist (or neck) where you want your bracelet (or necklace) to lay
2. Mark your string after one full wrap around
3. Get a real ruler or measuring tape and measure your marked string
The length you come up with is your size!
Round up to the nearest half inch.
All QUINSCO pieces are made using 14k gold-filled materials.
Benefits of 14-gold filled:
- an affordable alternative to solid gold,
- the color will not rub off like gold-plated jewelry,
- will never tarnish,
- is water-safe, and
- can be worn by people with sensitive skin
Pieces are packaged in a QUINSCO-embossed reusable pouch.
In an effort to minimize waste, orders will no longer be wrapped in tissue paper.
If certain pieces are intended as gifts, please specify the number of pouches you would like included in your package in the "Notes to Seller" section at checkout. We will try our best to accommodate your request.
Your QUINSCO pieces are water-safe, tarnish-resistant, and are made for carefree everyday wear. However, it's always good practice to store them in the pouch they came in and to refrain from excessive exposure to lotions, sprays, and chlorine. This will ensure your pieces maintain their original colour and will increase their longevity.
Please contact us for assistance: shopquinscollection[at]gmail.com
If an exchange is accepted, you are responsible for return postage costs.